As we close out 2018, we want to reflect and thank all our wonderful guests that stayed with us this past year. We strive to make your stay better and better each year. This was our busiest year in 26 years! More people than ever came through our doors this year than ever before. Thank you!
We also want to give shout-outs to the following:
- Joe & Bev for all the help and support you give us year in and year out. You are the BEST!
- Frank – for helping us keep all our lights on!
- Dave Blake – the best “dirt” guy in the Lakes Region – he builds our stone walls and makes our place look beautiful
- To Suzanne – well – what can I say…. she knows… <3
- To our staff – Ashley, Gena, Amanda, George, Monica, Tatum, Pamela & Desi – who keep this place running, keep it clean and make our guests happy! We can’t do it without you!
- to our family for their support, guidance and love… and for listening!
- to the beautiful Lakes Region of NH where we live – every day is beautiful!
- and to Owen – our new grandson – he’s a fighter. God bless him.
We wish you all the best for 2019 and look forward to seeing you! Thank you!